25 November 2010

Inspiration: Botanical drawings and flower stars!

I really love old botanical drawings ... so when I came across 'Floating Lemons' blog, I was impressed with her pencil crayon drawings of flowers and fruits ... Here are some of her works that I admire ...




I am a floral designer by trade, so I really admire other people's work and ambition when it comes to floral design ... Here are some inspirational pictures from amazing designers ...

{floral by: Floral Lab}

I love Nicolette Owen's natural style with floral design. Here is an article about her and her budding floral design career.

{floral by: Nicolette Camille Floral Design}

Another young designer that I admire is Bess Wyrick. Here is an article about her and her floral career. Her company Celadon & Celery is much more about teaching floral design and appealing to corporate culture.

Lastly, Mignonne HANDMADE is inspired by floral. Their Romantic Floral collection is my favourite. Here is a link to their ETSY shop. Just some of their many beautiful creations are shown below...




No comments: