9 February 2011

Inspiration: Making a house a home ...

I have resolved that having a child means I won't have a tidy house for quite some time! With this, I realize that a home can offer so much inspiration, love and learning for my little one ... One of my fondest memories from my childhood was having an arts and craft box that my Mom would drag out so often. It was filled with scrap papers, inks and rollers, paints, felts, cardboard, glitter, etc. I also have countless memories of gardening, with both my Grandmother and Mom, these are the seeds that made me who I am today!

{Leo's first craft project-paper plate funny face}

Some of my favourite photographs are from around the house, especially those of the random still-lifes lining the window sills and of our garden throughout the growing season ...

No comments: