14 May 2011

Inspiration: floral and window displays ...

The following floral displays are by Ken Marten, who works at McQueens in the UK ...

I especially love bleeding hearts and I hope they make their way into wedding bouquets this season ...


I love these inside designs of all single-type flowers and grouping of glass globes ...

My favourite type of hydrangea, called 'fall' hydrangea for when it's in season, looks rustic with lots of antique colours ...

This is an amazing terrarium ... I love the scale ...

Orrery (rejected design) by Ken Marten
{Orrery (rejected design) by Ken Marten}

I really like this window display, it's a temporary design, but clever how he suspended the forsythia with their own water bags, it makes the design even better this way ...


Another inspiring window display, this time from writer Pia Jane Bijkerk to promote her book ...

No comments: