10 October 2010

Inspiration: miniatures from the flea market ... Today, I found this miniature cast iron stove. I was told by the man I bought it from that those who bought a full size stove, could buy or were given one of these.

Also, I found these miniature bottled ships that I want to incorporate into some new portraits, a sort of nautical theme maybe?


I love Cursive Design. Designer Sarah Fox, who lives and works in Chicago, designs jewelry and home accessories that focus on intricate details and natural forms. Her inspiration derives from the juxtaposition of unusual materials and the unique moments in nature. I especially like her jewelry - how she combines beads, chain and crochet into one. You can see some of her creations below ...




Happy Autumn!!! Some of my autumn inspired art ...


No comments: